Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ferocious Tumor Complication Diabetes

Ask:

Result of inspection which I digestion channel for me there tumor anticipated have raised hell. Previously I feel the a tight spotfor swallow the. Food

munched rather old and step by step swallowed. Its meaning I eat not in big portion, munching enough refinement newly swallowed.
Though previously I can eat at ease, this circumstance I have feel during more or less six-month. This circumstance made worse after known that the me also

mengidap diabetes and also high blood pressure resulting my body weight descend swiftly. Effect all that, what from the beginning operation action will be

conducted to become the cancelation, until disease of high diabetes blood and [is] I downhill.

At this opportunity I hope the Herbalist can give the clarification concerning my pain the especially hit the tumor of digestion channel which I experience

of this, and also correct solution utilize the healing from disease which I experience of this I hope the circumstance which I experience of this can be

healed without action operate for. And whether/what by herbalist can be healed? The above is true sigh which I feel this I submit to Mr., for all kindliness

Mr. I say thank you. [brian]

Answer:
Tumor found on upper digestion channel generally marked with the hard symptom swallow, especially solid food. In process of time food cairpun will difficult

to the digestion channel. Perhaps by decreasing sum up the incoming food, one would experience of the heavy degradation body. This circumstance more

and more the weight if patient body found a other chronical disease like diabetes and high blood pressure such as those which Mr. experiencing of upper

digestion channel cancer, if have creep, hence place which is a lot of attacked the parts of body laid at bunch up with the the cancer, like appliance of

channel napas which make difficulty for the breath of.

Nerve arranging sound track also often happened the infection so that voice to become annoyed like voice become to break hard and also to speak.

If have been happened the creep will generate to feel pain area behind breastbone. If hard eat will disseminate the gland lymph in neck and to lung with the

trouble symptom cough. At case which is Mr. experiencing of where cancercous suffered happened the komplikasi by diabetes and hypertension, this circumstance

difficult is true and beresiko brought an action against by a operation whilst sugar in blood and also height blood still be high.

No comments: